Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

THROUGH THE YEARS




These first three photos remind me of my childhood a lot. The first photo shows a table with several holes placed in it, when I was younger a lot of play structures I went on were similar to this table. The shot facing upwards allows the sun to reflect into the camera, reminding me of when I was little playing on a slide or in the sand. The second shot is a water fountain, which was something that I visited constantly when I was younger. I feel that kids my age were infatuated with the water fountain. Finally we have chinese books, which is something I constantly read at a young age since I went to a bilingual school. I think the small cartoon animals on it really help remind me of younger days.






These next three photos help represent my elementary school life. The first shot shows off sharpies, which I used to color in many projects at the time. Nextwe have lockers, which were new to me when I reached middle school. Finally we have the library, when you reached middle school at my school you had access to the "middle school/high school library". I remember when I first walked into I was in awe mainly because there were older students (middle school and kids from IHS). So this shot of tables and books really reminds me of elementary school.




These final three photos help remind me of when I was in middle school. In my old school we visited the computer lab in the basement frequently, everyone would have a lot of energy and run around. This photo shows a slow shutter speed shot of someone moving around. I had a good amount of homework in middle school so the shot of someone writing and flipping through a book reminds me of staying after school to work.

E X T R A
P H O T O S :











7 comments:

  1. I think that all your photos do reflect, your early childhood, elementary school, and your middle school. My favorite was the one of the water fountain, where you took this photo up close at a nice angle. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all your pictures are really good and beautiful. I think you could have gone a little younger in the beginning, but maybe you didn't do all that young kid stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job capturing the feelings from all age groups in these photos, for example the feeling of mystery and wonder in the first two photos. I think these photos are universal because they show you growing up throughout the age groups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the color that you have in your set. I think that your photos show your childhood well, but you could have added some photos of things you did when you were younger, like specific places. Overall nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice job this set is very cohesive, my favorite is the first one from middle school with the blurry motion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these photos really represent the assignment well, and I think that they are universal and that people can relate. good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the approach you used with these photos, even though they differ in subjects it makes them a cohesive set. All of your photos are great, I love the water fountain one.

    ReplyDelete